Abbott BinaxNOW™ Home Card Test
BinaxNOW OTC At-Home test is recommended to be used for people who are symptomatic but may also be used for asymptomatic screening when people are being tested frequently or when confirmatory PCR tests are being used for negative results. This test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 15 years or older or adult collected anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged two years or older.
- Pallet Size: 48 x 40 x 46.
- 1728 Tests total.
- 864 Kits total.
- 144 Cases total.
- 6 Kits/Case.
- 2 Tests/Kit.
- Results reporting in 15 minutes.
- Test sensitivity of 84.6% and specificity of 98.5%.
- Detects the virus that contain variants, such as Omicron and Delta.
- 2 tests in each box.
- No need to send results to a lab.
- Prescription is not needed.
- Store between 35.6-86°F / 2-30°C.
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Approval Letter