The CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset. This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with adult-collected nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
- Pallet Size: 41 x 48 x 72
- 9280 Tests total.
- 4,640 Kits total.
- 20 Cases total.
- 232 Kits/Case.
- 2 Tests/Kit.
Product Information & Specifications
- Fast results only in 10 minutes.
- Compact size travels well in bags, purses or pockets.
- Identify individual’s current infection status to COVID-19.
- Great performance–87% sensitivity and 98% specificity.
- Detects the virus that contain variants, such as Omicron and Delta.
- Prescription is not needed.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Install required on/go™ mobile application that offers self-paced step-by-step directions.
- Made in the USA.
- Store between 34-86°F (1-30°C).
- Instructions for Use
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Approval Letter